About Me

My photo
Toronto, ON, Canada
I am a geek who doesn't look like one (so I'm told). I love talking about anything for far too long. I'm turning into my father... Which is great because I had a great Dad. I'm sure my kids won't think this while they are growing up, but with luck.. later on they will.

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Blog revivial!

LOL. I think I've said this before. Nobody who knows me knows about this blog.. which makes it interesting.

So.. for 2010 I'll be using it for a few things.

1. My constant and often ridiculous mishaps when it comes to cars. I have been told that I'm simply unlucky when it comes to cars. This might be true. In the last 4 years I've spent about 30,000 fixing my cars (25k of that was 1 car alone). Yes.. I will detail my madness here.

2. Regular foolishness of a married man with 2 very small kids. Since I have no idea who will read this I am not going to put down anything that will end my marriage or anything, but much like with cars, most of my friends often say "OMG that could only happen to you!" when I tell some stories. So here I will not only recount the tale, but might even give my rarely given feelings on said subjects.

3. My hobby progress. Yes.. Silly as it sounds I need to keep track of this stuff.
Current projects are:
Learning regular guitar - will be taken much more seriously this year
Acquiring and learning bass guitar
Operation back to the gym - no sense in wasting the last few years of good hard work!
Project car Rio - lets show people really how geeky you are!

Final thoughts:
I guess it doesn't matter if anyone reads this or not. In fact, I'm pretter sure no one has ever read this blog. Interesting to see if I get any randoms though.

Let the rumpus begin!

Let's see how I do!

1 comment:

JovialMonk said...

I stand corrected! Looks like people I know (and like) left some nice comments. Well this year I have lots to say. So.. maybe people will read again. It will be worth it. As I said for some reason I think the universe likes to take advantage of my "never get frayed" disposition and as such.. hilarity ensues!

N