About Me

My photo
Toronto, ON, Canada
I am a geek who doesn't look like one (so I'm told). I love talking about anything for far too long. I'm turning into my father... Which is great because I had a great Dad. I'm sure my kids won't think this while they are growing up, but with luck.. later on they will.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Workout Progress

Fun day at the gym today. I had one of those days where the gym decided it was time to kick my ass. I knew i was in for trouble right from the start during my warm up run. It occurred to me as I trudged through it that the feeling that I was experiencing (that would be feeling like I had cement shoes and was thrown into the river) was one that I distinctly remember right before I started making any progress the last time that I had to get myself back together and not be lazy.

So I managed to trudge through it in spite of everything thing. I think what really helped today was my new running music. Tracks from DJ Tiesto's Kaleidoscope Remixed and the first track (well first section anyway) of Armin Van Buuren's Mirage totally got me through my workout today.

If you haven't heard the latter (Mirage) then do yourself a favour and grab that bad boy. Might be the best slow building cardio/running track I've heard in a long time. Even though I was doggin' it today that track helped me dog it going uphill for my entire warm up run. Definitely awesome track.

No comments: